How to Create a Question/Answer Chatbot from a Document
Learn how to create a question/answer chatbot from your PDF or DOCX document using ChatBotKit. Follow these simple methods and start chatting with your chatbot today.
ChatBotKit allows users to create question/answer chatbots using various document file formats such as PDF and DOCX. There are two methods to create such chatbots.
Method 1: Using the Wizard
- Click on the "Create New" button in ChatBotKit.
- Select the "Question and Answer" option.
- Upload the desired document(s) that you want to include in your chatbot.
- Once the upload is complete, you can start chatting directly with your chatbot.
Method 2: Creating a Dataset
- Create a dataset in ChatBotKit.
- Click on the "Import" button to import the desired document into the dataset.
- Once the document is imported, you can start chatting directly with the dataset or incorporate it into a bot.
By following these simple steps, you can easily create a question/answer chatbot from your document using ChatBotKit.